<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 24, 2003

I should be writing on a paper... 

So I should be working on that big paper I mentioned earlier tonight when I decided to procrastinate... but I just have to write this down. I am so in love. Sometimes I forget this and how truly lucky I am. While I hate country music, sadly it seems to have a good way of reminding me to be thankful for just how loved I am. While those country singer guys may be trashy and cut off circulation to parts they ought to care about, they do know how to write a good love song. Like flipping through the stations earlier I heard this song that made me realize what an absolutely adorable dad J will be one day. And he may even rival these guys in exactly how much he loves me. I just need to remember all of this when he is driving me nuts. We both have that amazing ability to regress to our childhood ways at times... Unfortunately J sometimes does it in public situations where he's supposed to be a grown up. But you really can't beat an extremely enthusiastic and happy night of just being kids together (again, not to be taken sexually). Kids don't limit their happiness and excitement the way adults do... we assume that it's not cool or socially acceptable to be so happy. Sometimes you just have to put that away and be goofy. Now that I have written a reminder for myself on exactly how loved I really am, I must go back to work. Hopefully I'll crank this sucker out in the next couple of hours. Cross your fingers.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com