<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 20, 2003

The virgin post... 

Well if I had started this a week ago, it sure would have been an interesting read. Last week was officially the week from hell. Maybe I'll post a little break down of it later. Right now I'm exhausted and ready for bed. I would have started a much more interesting version of this over an hour ago if my roommate hadn't come to me with a crisis. She has been giving me the silent treatment for several days, but earlier today we started talking with less tension. Lucky for her since she needed my phone, my advice, my kleenex, and my expertise tonight. I'll have to go into more detail another day because my head is really about to explode right now. Hopefully I'll become more interesting if I write before I'm this tired. But until then... zzzz.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com