<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 24, 2003

And HE'S FINALLY HERE!!! 

My best guy friend was stationed in Germany with the Army for the past 3 (and maybe a little longer) years. He's also headed to Iraq after this 2 week leave. BUT... right now he's here!!!! He got in yesterday, and it was so freaking hard to not just literally bounce of the walls because that's how excited I was waiting for him. It was so great to see him again. Now I just have to get more stuff taken care of today so I can see him again tonight. I had stuff I was going to say, but since my mind is on other things like when I'm going to head out I should just end this here. Sorry if it was incoherent, but I am too right now!

P.S. Merry Christmas Eve!!!! I know I'll be having a happy one and I hope you do too! And in case I don't do another one on Christmas Day (a very likely possibility)... Merry Christmas!!! Hope you have a merry and blessed day! Love you guys :)


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com