<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 15, 2003

The hip bone's connected to the thigh bone... 

Ugh, sometimes I wish body parts weren't so connected. Like right now I feel how intensely all parts of my head are connected. My sinuses are stopped up, giving me a headache, and making my upper teeth feel water logged. I apparently inherited my dad's extra long roots that extend into my sinus cavity. So when my sinuses are filled they put extra pressure on my upper teeth. Yuck. Then it also creates a very unpleasant sensation when I move my head backwards. And all of that makes my neck sore. yuckity yuck yuck yuck!!!!

Trying to think of a more positive note, though, I do love friends. Sometimes it's so crazy how similar you can be to some of your friends. Like my grad school buddy, K, and I are so similar! I camped out at her house for a couple days, and we watched TV for several hours. It was scary some of the things that we were both thinking. Like in Daredevil (one of the worst movies ever made), we were both thinking about what crappy little boy hair Ben Affleck had, and both thought it at the same moment. We also had some great lines, like "oh daddy, i really wish you just hadn't killed that girl!" Oh yeah, good ol' Lifetime. This was all like a week or so ago, so I can't remember many more of our lines, but it was good times. Except that we were both sick. Well her, then me, and still me. I'm pretty close to being over it thankfully. Just somebody please tell my sinuses that!!! Ok, off to convince somebody to feed me (I'm at my parents' house and I'm starving!). Lata gata.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com