<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 11, 2003

I hate everything about you! 

So that's the song on the radio right now, and it's oh so appropriate to describe my feelings for my roommate. I can't stand the girl. She is such a selfish little brat and is still used to being waited on hand and foot by the maids and servants her family supposedly used to have in her original country. They moved when she was 16, but she still has not gotten a good enough dose of reality to grow up. She only thinks about herself, has no concept of money, and is such a brat that I wish I could slap her. She is also so freaking sensitive that any simple statement can piss her off and result in her ensuing passive-aggressive shite and silent treatment fun.

I'm realizing now just how many frustrating people there are in the world. I started this entry several hours ago, but was distracted easily. Then I was talking to one of my best friends online about another frustrating person. This person was supposedly best friends with my friend, yet she's started talking about MF (short for my friend, not a dirty phrase) in various nasty ways on her IM profile. First it was b/c MF didn't appreciate the idiotic lyrics of a country singer and apparently called him insensitive. So she got all pissy and replied in her IM with love song lyrics that he wrote and several dirty comments about MF. Then the most recent thing was that she claimed how much she loved when people who don't keep in contact suddenly send a letter asking for money. She put this up a couple days ago, then today elaborated with all kinds of sarcastic crap about how her wallet would stay in her purse where it belonged. She completely failed to mention that it was a letter updating her on what MF's been up to lately, or that the money is for a very worthy cause. She also believes that Gandhi belongs in hell simply because he wasn't Christian... once again, completely ignoring the fact that he did more good than she could ever do in 5 lifetimes. But I digress... so she is now bitching about MF about asking for money to go to a 3rd world country to help the poor, starving people who are dying of disease and starvation every day. Omg, what a bitch. The nerve of some people. (Rolls eyes) Puh-lease! This girl makes me so sick. And she knows that MF isn't the type to just let loose and fight it out with her, so she totally takes advantage of it to make MF's life miserable. I kind of wonder if she's jealous. I mean, her whole goal in life appears to be to prove to the rest of the world that she's the best Christian ever. However, MF is actually seeing that change needs to be done, and is doing it. She's actually living the message and trying to do her part. She's even willing to turn the other cheek rather than retaliate at this bitch. She pointed out an interesting aspect of the whole turn the other cheek idea, too. You have to make eye contact with the person slapping you in the face in order to turn the other cheek. They have to look you in the eye. The guy who talked to her about this also said that God's grace is scandalous. What I made of this eye contact point is that they have to see the pain that they've already caused and that you're willing to open yourself up to even more pain. It's almost like turning the other cheek is really a cry to humanity. A cry out to the common good of our souls. So anyway, I'm going to try to build up the goodness of my heart and soul, and come to peace with the frustrations of my life. And feed my stomach. I'm hungry. I'm also feeling more at peace. That's a good feeling. TTFN...


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com