<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 15, 2003

Opinions please... 

So I just did a major overhaul on this site. I hope it looks prettier and you can post comments now, too. I want opinions on it though. Too much blue? Want more blue? Lemme know. And even though it took f-o-r-e-v-e-r to find the right colors and coding, etc. I will still take comments into consideration. Also if I linked you, yay! If I forgot you, let me know. Though chances are that none of you really know about my site anyway. And there seem to be several people out there who have copied me without even knowing it. Por ejemplo, KT, D... you decided to create a blog site without even realizing that you were following in my beautiful footprints. And as you notice, I protect the identities of the people I love, including myself, (even if it is very poorly), but I at least make some feeble attempt. That way at least you know who I'm talking about but total strangers don't. The thought of total strangers reading something along the lines of a journal still kind of creeps me out. and I also realize that if any of you do find my site you will now write some crazy comment about knowing everything about me or something insane. Hmmm, well I have an assignment for my family to complete, and it's due today so I better get on it. My Grandma's bday is coming up soon, and we're making a scrapbook for her. Yes, that's the Grandma with the famous ornaments. I'll write more soon. And hopefully my site isn't a b!tchfest as D called blogs on his blog. I really can't say I remember what I wrote other than some crap about my psychotic roommate. Meh, maybe I'll get around to reading my insight sometime. Till then...

Oh! p.s. crazy crazy crazy. JH has a child now! Why are we growing up?! I mean, all us home town kids know each other from middle and high school, so what in the world are we doing graduating college, in grad school, working real jobs, getting married, having children, etc. We're kids still, right? Oh wait... I guess we really aren't anymore. Just kids at heart (awww). Ok, now to really truly go for now.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com