<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Vortexia's Secret 

So for right now at least, this is what my site shall be referred to. KT and I came up with it, and personally I love it. We're a little crazy, but all of my friends are. What would life be without the good crazy people anyway? Just realized I hung up on J about a half hour ago, so I better go apologize. I'll be back later.

Oh! but I must leave you with an important discovery that should be investigated further. Dove chocolate makes special little promise notes that are specialized for the holiday season. I think that's an invitation for all of us to buy a big bag of doves, sit in front of a good holiday movie, and be promised a whole new array of wonderful things for our lives. Really... I think I'll add that to my to do list. But first... talk to the boy.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com