<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 11, 2004

Announcement: 

Can I just say I LOVE MY GRANDMA!!!! She is the most incredible person in the world and I love her so much! Some sage advice I got today from my wonderful Grandma -- You can never relive good memories too much. So true. Good memories will always make you feel happy and fill your heart with love. I have stuff to do to get ready for my internship tomorrow, but I just wanted to share that because I think we often can get too busy to look back upon cherished memories. She also assured me that first days and unknown situations are always a little tough but that they usually turn out just fine. That helped since I'm so nervous about the first day of my internship and what I'll be expected to do and all. I feel totally unprepared and really hope I'll get some training, although it doesn't sound like I really will. Cross your fingers and say a little prayer for me if you could. Thanks!

I would appreciate prayers for Grandma, too. She got sick with the flu from somebody on the plane ride home from the wedding and is still pretty sick from it. So if you could say a quick prayer for her I would really appreciate it (and I know she would, too). Thanks to all and I love you guys!


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com