<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 25, 2004

A final farewell... 

So tonight is the conclusion of National Vortexia Weekend. What a tragedy. Tomorrow I will have to wake up early to go the school for 12 hours. Yuck.

But I can say that I had a wonderful weekend. Mayhem came over and we were lazy bums together. I ate brownies for breakfast (and many snacks throughout the day), made and ate two pizzas with my wonderful boy, ate fudgescicles, watched loads of TV and movies, and slept in late. I also had a little coconut coke, which is really yummy because it tastes like vanilla coke. (Sorry D, I didn't get drunk.) OH! And my roommate must have been informed that this was a national holiday weekend celebrating me because she left for the whole weekend!!! There could be no better way for her to help me get into the festive mood... well, I guess if she was moving out I would have been even more festive.

On a random sidenote, my bed looks sooooooo adorable! I took a picture so I'll have to upload it and try to put it up here for all to adore. It's so rich with a chenille maroon theme :) It makes me happy. Ok, well I think I need to get reunited with it pretty soon, so this will be about it. Oh yeah, two things...

First: Mayhem has the most adorable kitten ever seen on the face of this earth but might have to give it away. Any takers? Or anybody who has a convincing argument to prove to me that I can smuggle it into my apartment and foot the vet bill without the authorities ever finding out? (We have a strict no animal rule in our lease.)

Second: I want to know how everyone else celebrated National Vortexia Weekend. Click the comment button and fill me in. I hope my weekend was good to everyone :) Love you guys!


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com