<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 21, 2004

I hate today... 

So again I don't have time to write for today, but here are the cliff notes of the day:

*Wake up at 6:15. Work for 9 hours, then go to class, for a grand total of a 13 hour day. Shoot me now.
*Go to the world's MOST boring class in the world. It actually took at great deal of self restraint to not bang my head against the chalkboard to the left of me. And I couldn't keep myself from making all kinds of faces and comments through the class. There were 7 of us in the corner doing that and then cracking up. The prof probably already hates us, but she's so stuck on herself that she probably would hate us anyway because we aren't her. Ugh.
*Get home to discover that the fabulous alma mater cut off my email account without warning. Supposedly you get 6 months before they kill it, and they still had me in the system as a student, so I should have gotten 6 months from December. But no. My account hasn't been working the past couple days, but with their stellar service that's nothing new. But after about 3 days I'm really getting suspicious so I investigated. Turns out that other peoples' accounts are still working and this death of my account coincided nicely with them cutting off the old graduates' accounts. So somehow I didn't get on the list of graduates to get notified that my account would die, but I did get on the list of email accounts to kill. So death to that account, all my old emails (some of which I needed to forward on to myself because they were important), and death to my address book. So if I don't notify you that it's changed, I'm really sorry but it's probably because I don't have your email address memorized. Let me know if you need my new one.

At this point I'm so exhausted and drained from this hellish day that I can't even remember anything, so I'm gonna go. Say a little prayer for me that things will get better tomorrow. I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com