<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 23, 2004

National Vortexia Day!! 

So I just decided that today would be National Vortexia Day, and if I feel like it, this might even be National Vortexia Weekend. I'm staying in pajamas today, going without undies or a bra, eating the pan of chocolate lovers fudge brownies I just made, drinking a little, and hanging with the boy whenever he gets here. A quick trip to blockbuster to get my fave movies may round out National Vortexia Day. OH! And I spent a couple hours talking to my favoritest roomietta in the whole wide world!

If Mayhem plays his cards right, day two of National Vortexia Weekend could be celebrated by getting dressed up in a super sexy outfit and going out for a night on the town.

What could be better than a weekend devoted to celebrating me?! If I could work in a massage while I'm at it, then this truly would be the best weekend of the year :) Please join me in the celebration. Although it technically is about celebrating me and my wonderfulness, it is also all about celebrating all wonderful people in the world and our ability to relax and be HAPPY! So mix the brownie mix, put on your PJs, take a nap until the timer goes off, then eat your brownies while watching some quality TV or movies. Celebrate National Vortexia Weekend right!!!


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com