<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 11, 2004

Sweet thought of the night... 

So when I talked to my Grandma earlier tonight she gave me permission to not unpack my stuff until I felt like it. She said to just pick out what I wanted to wear for work tomorrow, hang it up so it wasn't wrinkly, and then just walk around all the other stuff until I felt like unpacking it. She give some great advice, doesn't she? So with my newfound freedom from unpacking I decided to watch French Kiss since it was on and it's a cute movie. The sweet thought of the night was from the first (and only other) time that I saw the movie. It was my sophomore year of college and Mayhem was visiting me. It was his last day there and I really really didn't want him to leave again. Despite having work to do, I just blew off the day and we watched marathon romantic comedies all night. The theme must have been kissing or something because the only two movies I remember being on were Kissing a Fool and French Kiss. I know it was cheesy, but it was such a great cuddly way to spend our last few hours together and it brings up happy warm fuzzies whenever I see either movie now.

Ok, gotta shower and go to bed early for the big bad first day of internship tomorrow but I just wanted to share. Oh, and send good carma thoughts to my brother because his engine is making "double clacking" noises as he's stuck in a traffic jam and he has to drive 4 more hours tonight. Thanks mucho! Have a good night :)


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com