<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 29, 2004

A new look... 

So I always seem to want something a little different than what I have (blog wise). So I edit, I tweak, I alter, and leave it for a little while... only to go back in a week or so and change it again. So give me some feedback. I also wish business wasn't so slow. I tend to feel like I'm writing to myself... which I am partially since this is my personal thoughts and all, but at times I also feel like knowing that others are appreciating (or at least putting up with) my random thoughts. Maybe I need to change my name to the moody blogger. Bonus for this latest revamp... I found a much easier pain-free way to link my P.S. automatically. And please don't get sick of it... they're deployed for a year, so you're probably looking at a good year's worth of the same old P.S. But it's important to me, and to them and their families. *blech* The roommate's home. I'll go sulk now.

P.S. Keep them in your prayers

P.P.S. Computer geniuses (especially you, J and Dan) need to please read the post below this one!


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com