<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Sad news... 

So Friday/Saturday was hard. Right before I was supposed to go have fun with a friend who came in to visit me, I found out that my best guy friend shipped out to Iraq the next day. Nobody had heard anything from him pretty much since he returned to his base after the holidays, so we weren't sure when he was leaving. But then all of a sudden, the time was upon us. I instantaneously started to cry and worry about him. I know he wouldn't want me to worry, but I can't help it... I'm just that kind of person and he's my bestest guy friend. He's one of those rare people who everyone adores, and he's one of the all-around greatest guys I've ever met (probably second only to some family members and Mayhem). His fiancee is also in the military with him, so both of them are gone now. She was the one I met over Christmas break and was so happy about because she's so sweet and we get along wonderfully. In a way it's good that they have each other while they're there, but it's also a double risk if something happens.

I just wanted to fill you guys in and make a request. Please pray for the two of them and for their safe return. Thank you so much. I really appreciate you thinking about them, and I know that they would too.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com