<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 13, 2004

A tribute... 


To the luckiest man in the world.

No really. Maybe you remember me talking about him before. So I thought I'd brag about him in honor of Valentine's Day.

Well just look at that face. I mean, can you get any hotter than that? Hehehe. No, but really. We can be goofy together and have a great time just because we're with each other.

Also, even though he claims he can't cook, he always offers his services when he comes to visit on the weekend. And I'm sure he wouldn't want his family to find out, but he can cook well. And even though neither of us like to cook, it's fun to fix dinner together.

He also loves the fact that I want to spend my life helping people, even though I'll never get rich doing it.

I love how protected I feel when I'm wrapped in his arms.

I love how my head fits perfectly into the crook between his shoulder and neck.

I love how he makes me feel absolutely amazing, beautiful, special, and wonderful when I'm just being me. And how I can be drop-dead sexy to him even if I'm just wearing sweats, have no makeup on, and haven't brushed my hair or taken a shower yet.

I could go on and on, but I don't want to make people sick. I'll try to update about my life and the weekend sometime soon. Should be an interesting update. Happy V-day guys... I love you!

PS. Keep them in your prayers.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com