<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 24, 2004

The value of friendship... 

Today I would just like to reflect on the amazing value of friendship. My best friends are some of the most amazing people that you could ever meet. I have two best friends from high school and we've seen each other through everything. We are like the same person, yet different... like permutations on the same incredible formula. I know only God could have come up with people and a friendship like this, and we are the supremely grateful recipients of it and of each other. We are also lucky enough that our boys get along well and are supportive of our friendship. Speaking of the boy... I'm also so grateful for that friendship. And the best guy friend... Like I've said before, he's one of the most amazing men you'll ever meet and the type that everyone wishes could be their friend. I also have a best friend from undergrad. At times it's like we share a brain. Now I have another really close friend at grad school. She's one of our tight 7-pack... we just had a new girl enter our group (thus the 7-pack instead of a 6-pack... haha, we're accepting applications!). But anyway, we're always keeping in touch to give the latest updates on our lives and conferring about school work. It's these incredible friendships where I just can't get enough. And I love when the men (and woman) in our lives can recognize what a great thing we have and value our friendships, too. I think that says something about them and about the caliber of our friendships. Ok, I feel like this is just a big brag session on the incredible people I am blessed with on a daily basis, but I can't help it. I love you all so much! I just wanted you to know.

P.S. Keep them in your prayers. (We sincerely do appreciate all your loving thoughts.)


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com