<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, March 13, 2004

Always a bridesmaid... 

But in line for several years before I'll become a bride. At times that bothers me, and at other times I'm fine with it. Just a couple months ago I was a bridesmaid for my bro, last week I was asked to be a bridesmaid for one of my good friends from undergrad, and today I was asked to be a bridesmaid for my best guy friend. The undergrad friend's will be out-of-state (so I'll have to finance it somehow) and the other should be here whenever they get back from Iraq. I got an email from him today (yay!) and they're doing fine, but already faced some scary shit. I felt soooo relieved to hear from him, but some of that went away when I heard what they'd gone through already. Mixed emotions, but as long as they're safe and healthy I'll have to trust they'll be ok. It's hard to do that when one of the people you love and the people they love are in danger. Especially when I'm so the type to want to protect the people I love. But I will be so proud to stand up there with them on their wedding day. Happy thoughts :)

------------
Sidenote: Man, I've forgotten how freakin hilarious Dharma and Greg was! I was listening to a rerun as I typed this and kept cracking up. Ahhh, good stuff.

P.S. Keep them in your prayers.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com