<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 04, 2004

Lady Godiva 

So I decided several months back that I was going to cut my hair short come springtime and donate all my beautiful long hair to Locks of Love, but now that it's getting to be that time I'm having second thoughts. My hair goes about 3/4 of the way down my back and is still looking gorgeous. In the past when I've let my hair grow long it has started to look bad at a certain point, but now it is still looking great... and sexy. I know Mayhem loves it long and quite possibly fantasizes that at some point way down the line I could imitate Lady Godiva's fashion. I really like it long, too, but at the same time am interested in some change and trying it short again. If anyone has strong input or suggestions (including a cute hairstyle for the big change) leave it in the comments for me. :)

So while I feel like I'm being superficial, I just googled "vortexia" and saw that it has been gaining popularity. Important Disclaimer: I am the one and only Vortexia. Please do not accept imitations or accidentally fall prey to one of my impersonators. Only I am the real deal. Accept nothing less.

P.S. Keep them in your prayers.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com