<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Life is tough... 

There's a lot going on in my life right now. Things that are hard to deal with. I think it's taking a toll on me. Last night I was so exhausted that it felt like a heavy weight was pushing my body down into the bed. Health problems: Grandma still isn't doing very well and her biopsy results have yet to come in... after this many weeks. Unbelievable. One of my uncles (one I'm not very close with) was admitted into ICU after a heart attack earlier this week. One of my close friends just called another friend during our night class to let us know that her older brother got into a car accident and has been in the hospital all day. He has to have heart surgery tomorrow and apparently it doesn't look good. As much as we want to help, there's nothing for us to do. I had to deal with a sexual abuse case and a seizure issue today at work and after work with my little POS financial advisor who suddenly refuses to see me and is in NO hurry at all to even look at my info to consider giving me a grant as she had enthusiastically assured me she would yesterday. Left work early to be screwed over. Yay me. J and I have been so busy we've talked about 20 minutes all week. Three of my closest friends have gotten totally screwed over by friends this week and have been hurt. I need the cathartic release of writing it all out and talking it all out with somebody, but at the same time I'm too drained to have the energy to do it.

Please pray for: Grandma, uncle, friend's older brother... too many life and death situations for me to handle on my own. One of these days I really will have good things to write about, but in the meantime thanks for your support.

P.S. Keep them in your prayers.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com