<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 15, 2004

More thoughts... 

Ok, first the good news! My mom got back home safely from visiting my Grandma. Even more exciting, my Grandma got released from the hospital yesterday afternoon!!! They had originally said that the earliest she'd be released would be today, so I would take it as a very good sign that they let her out a day early. YAAAAAAY!!!

I also realized yesterday that it's a very nice thing to get to listen to music all Sunday. Good music can make you so happy. Puts a better spin on life. I heard the remake of "Mad World" (originally by Tears for Fears and remade my Gary Jules) yesterday and part of it really hit me with this job. (And how freaky is it that a Tears for Fears song just started on my internet radio?! Weird.) Part of it is "Made to feel that every child should/ Sit and listen, sit and listen/ Went to school and I was very nervous/ No one knew me, no one knew me/ Hello teacher tell me what's my lesson/ Look right through me, look right through me." Makes me mad that this is true sometimes. It's such a vicious cycle. Teacher gets tired of the kid who needs more attention, shows it through actions, the other kids pick up on it, then the poor kid has no friends because the other children want to please the teacher and don't want to hang out with the "problem child." My other thoughts will be on another post... if you don't want to hear some racy thoughts I normally wouldn't share, then please don't read it. I just felt like sharing.

P.S. Keep them in your prayers.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com