<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Musings... 

Well I guess I have been informed that nobody wants to hear my sexual/sensual thoughts. Maybe some were disappointed that they weren't racy enough, and some were disappointed that they were up at all. Oh well, I wanted to get it all out, so you can stop covering your eyes now. Well I did talk to the friend mentioned below last night, and he said he had caught up on reading my blog before calling so he kinda knew what I'd been up to lately. He was considerate and didn't blurt out something about me having a dream about him, but I was a little curious if he was toying with the idea all night. Lol. (Hi, by the way, since you're also probably reading this and blushing.) It's amazing how much we can talk. 2 1/2 hours later we said goodbye but had only scratched the surface. He said he might be up for being my campaign manager if I ever decide that I have to take the governmental situation into my own hands. I think I'd have a real problem making compromises to get a bill passed when I knew those compromises were just selling out and screwing over the people I want to help. And giving meager tax cuts to a couple million people to gain their support while I knew that it kind of indirectly killed a different couple million who depended on the programs that were cut. Yeah, not sure I'm cut out for that. Sorry if I just pissed any of you off with these political thoughts. I don't usually share them as freely to an unknown audience. On another note, if any of you (who know me) want to call me within the next 8 days, please either call from a sprint phone or wait until after 9. I only have about 2 hrs of daytime minutes left and a stupid incident with J yesterday killed another hour's worth that I could have had in addition to the 2. One of the downsides to not having a land line phone anymore. Toward the end of the bill cycle all emergencies must occur after 9 pm. Haha... try telling life to accommodate that. Hmm, if anything really interesting happens I'll post again, but for now this is it! Adios :)

P.S. Keep them in your prayers.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com