<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 16, 2004

My day (as told by me of course)... 

I had slowly eaten myself out of food through the past week, so it was time to make the trek over to Supah-Target for my sustenance needs. Normally I just have a few food needs because I slowly keep it all stocked as things run out. But this week I had truly run out of almost everything. Like hello mustard sandwich... yummm, not so much. At any rate, $60 later I was stocked up again. That sounds cheap to you married folks probably, but that's just food for one. I like to eat. I did restrain myself slightly... I saw that they started to stock the gallon jugs of Arizona green tea again, but I have just gotten off that addiction so I decided it was best to not start it again. Anyway...

I also had to run to the teeny bopper (I can't believe I just said that) white trash-o-rama, aka the local mall, to get my watch fixed. Now there are many nice malls. Malls with "galleria" in the name are generally quite posh. But this local place was pretty crappy. I had to come back in 15 minutes so I decided to just wander aimlessly until something caught my eye. Nothing (and nobody) ever did. It did remind me that I could always find some high class scum that would love to get with me... or at least have me acknowledge his/its dirty little comments. I think I'll pass.

On the way home I started thinking more about song lyrics. One came flooding back. John Mayer's little known "Comfortable." It was before he got famous, before he turned into a self-involved conceited punk. I loved him for these lyrics:
"I loved you/ grey sweat pants, no makeup, so perfect/ Our love was, comfortable and/ so broken in." Oh yeah. Realizing that a woman can still be sexy in sweatpants, no makeup, dirty hair... Good stuff.

Then on the drive home I heard a song I haven't heard in ages. Used to love it. Marcy Playground's "Sex and Candy." Good trip down memory lane. Oh yeah, and if you don't have a 6 Flags nearby, then go here and click the cute old man to see the commercial. The beer's on da phone... gotta go!

P.S. Keep them in your prayers.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com