<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, March 21, 2004

My happy little weekend... 

Except for the money and apartment woes, this was a good weekend. It was full of funny quotes, and I wish I could remember more of them. I do know that I offered to french kiss one of my best friends' brothers (actually went to Bennagins for a French Kiss drink), told her boyfriend he had a big mouth (on his shot glass), and we discussed her parents' sex life (and the "brownie point" system), among other things. Yesterday, I also accidentally walked in on J taking a dump in my bathroom in the apartment (quite embarrassing for both parties). Later that night we were able to joke about it, and I added the commentary that was missing from the actual event:
(constipated voice): "Get ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut!"
(normal voice): "Me or the poop?"
(constipated voice): "Booooooooooooth!!!"
LMAO. Oh man! Ok, so it was some seriously low brow humor, but I'm a well-rounded person so I have both a classy side and a dirty side. I see it as a good thing ;)

Anyway, what else for this weekend... Well I visited K and hubby at their house for a couple days. It was fun and we just got to be lazy, until it was time to go to bed. I went upstairs to "my" bedroom (aka the guest room), and heard buzzing. I looked up, and there was a GIANT wasp buzzing around the light fixture. My breath caught in my throat and I ran out of there as fast as I could. Luckily I closed the door behind me to trap it in that one room, and thankfully they weren't asleep (or otherwise occupied). I went back downstairs and called out to them, explaining that there was a huge wasp. They sounded confused, but came to investigate. We finally uncovered it again, only to discover that they did not have a fly swatter. So her Fit Pregnancy mag made the sacrifice. It was a serious comedy of errors on our part because nobody wanted to get stung. Finally, hubbs made one last attempt, found it on the valance of the curtains, and whacked it with all his might. The blow was so strong that the valance sling shot it back at him, it ricocheted off the top of his head, and landed on the bed. Waspy was then carefully scooped into a dixie cup and disposed of. Crisis averted.

The next day, The Beer and I got together and went shopping (and later to Bennagins as mentioned above). We found some seriously cute stuff, and I was able to find a great Guess? swimsuit for only $26!!! I also got a "St. Patrick's Day gift" from Beer... a super cute dress that was too cute to pass up but just a little too much for me to buy myself. (J enthusiastically thanks you, by the way!) We had a ton of fun despite our adventures with creative directions and driving.

Then yesterday, J went apartment hunting with me. Then we got dressed up (I wore the sexy new dress) and celebrated our anniversary in a much nicer fashion. We went out to eat at California Pizza Kitchen and saw Miracle finally. Man I love hockey! I was trying to decide if people who didn't like hockey would have still enjoyed the whole movie, but in the end it didn't really matter since I love it. All in all, it was a great coupley day. Yay. So that's the mini update.

P.S. Keep them in your prayers. (UPDATE: I know also know that the fiance is safe as well.)


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com