<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 15, 2004

Observations... 

Just some observations. Blogging seems to attract the top tier of internet users. For the most part, it's people who are intelligent enough to make complete sentences and thoughts, and either spell decently or use spell check. It's thankfully also the people who read what they're typing and make it coherent, rather than the people who use no punctuation and leave out important words. After a little while of blogging, people also tend to lower some inhibitions and write whatever they want, whatever they're thinking, and say to hell with those who disapprove. Even if the people who read it know you, you just stop caring eventually. There are still some people who you'd prefer to not find it, but if they do then they walked into dangerous territory on their own. I have come across some of these myself and quietly stewed in my own rage. Like a former supposed "best friend" of one of my best friends who likes to snipe at her now in her blog. Of course she's a little different because she does it hoping to be discovered so she can get on her self-righteous bandstand. But enough about that. There are also some bloggers who like comments (me) and blog readers who like to post comments (also me). Then there are some who are timid and read the entries but never leave comments. So you never quite know who is checking it out.

Another thought... Why do we think that man invented fire? I never thought of this as a strange concept before yesterday, but think about it. That would mean that during a drought in a forest if a dead tree crashed to the ground, it wouldn't cause a forest fire before man "invented" fire. Just not possible. And if that really was the case then how are Earth, Wind, FIRE, and Water basic elements of the world (not periodic table elements of course)? I know, I know... I think too much. But hey, who would have enlightened you to this strange fallacy we believe if it wasn't me? That's what I thought. Look for another entry later today (it's my Spring Break and J's family kinda screwed over our/my plans... grrrrr, so I have some time on my hands). Anyway, that entry should have a good update on G-maw (as my older cousin calls her). I'll probably enjoy a bender at K's later in the week, so you can take that opportunity to catch up on all your reading here ;)

P.S. Keep them in your prayers.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com