<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 15, 2004

Sexy thoughts (if you don't wanna know, then please don't read)... 

So I've been thinking too much lately. Spring Break from school and work, plus no plans (or having them ruined) gives lots of time to think about random crap. Here are some of my thoughts. First, I would have to say that sleeping in late with minimal clothing on wrapped in a warm cocoon of flannel sheets and comforters with the sun peeking in above the bed is one of the most luxurious things I've experienced in a while. Truly. If you've never tried it, then waste no time!

Second, I just can't understand why so many women don't like their bodies. I know I got incredibly blessed to have this amazing blend of genetics, high metabolism, good looks, etc. (Thanks God!) and I hope it doesn't change on me, but even so... Given the two bodies, the woman's is more naturally beautiful. The male body tends to look more awkward naked, but guys have such a higher level of confidence that they believe they're a Greek god despite a monk-like bald spot and a massive beer gut. So many women with good bodies still don't think they look good because they have low self confidences and pick themselves apart. I could go on and on with theories about why this may be, but all in all I really just wish they could recognize themselves as beautiful. And I'm glad that I know I am. Makes life much more fun. It's probably what makes this possible...

I'm the only girl who regularly gets to hang out with the guys because I serve as a perfect mix of eye candy and just one of the guys. They have to do minimal censoring, I don't bitch about them doing guy stuff (e.g., play video games all night), and I can hold my own drinking with them. Unfortunately, I tend to get admirers who try to tempt me. I've nearly lost some good friendships because of that, and I did lose one (but he turned a little mental). Now I think there's a difference between having guy friends who acknowledge that I look good (but wouldn't cheat to be with me or ask me to cheat) and guys who get drunk and profess their love for me (despite having a girlfriend). Now I forgot where I was going with this, but I do love having guy friends. Sometimes it's much better to have guy friends than catty girl friends. I have many really close girl friends who are absolutely amazing, but I could also name off a handful of girls who I can't stand because of their cattiness. One was actually a fiance of one of my good guy friends and wanted me to be a bridesmaid in their wedding. She had never even met me, but it turned out that she believed "keep your friends close and your enemies closer." She was intimidated by me and wanted to ensure nothing happened between my friend and I. They didn't make it to the point of marriage. Speaking of him, I haven't talked to that guy in ages, but I had a dream about him last night. Maybe that's a sign that I should call him up tonight. I think I will. I've heard before that when you get married you lose your close friends of the opposite sex. That better not be true. I know too many amazing guys. Obviously I can only be with one and I think I've chosen him (for better or worse although it seems like lately has been the worse), but I don't just want to say adios for good to these guys at the wedding reception. How sucky is that? And I've known a couple of them longer than I've known J... and we've been together for 5 years. Ok, all of this is turning very random. End topic here.

A couple other blogs have discussed kissing today, so I guess I'll hop on the bandwagon. Yes, kissing is incredibly good. Long, deep, passionate, hot kissing. Oh baby. It can give me butterflies in my stomach all over again. I think it can be very emotional, too. If you're in an established, loving relationship, it can be like professing your love without ever having to use words. Mmmm, good stuff. And the little happy "Hi!" pecks are good too. They're cute, impulsive, publicly acceptable. Ok, I think that's about it for now. I know some people who read this probably don't want to hear this stuff, so I condensed everything I've been thinking about off and on for a while now into one entry to avoid multiple offenses.

P.S. Keep them in your prayers.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com