<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Stupid People IT List... 

So I decided that it was high time I posted my Stupid People list. Their names have been changed not for anonymity sake but because we make fun of them to keep from killing them. (We being the smart people of the world... and our grad school group)

1. Drivers: It's just inevitable... unfortunately. We would give monkeys drivers licenses if they could prove they were over 16
2. Roommate: This has been a well established fact. Just read the previous literature about her or ask those who hear my regular stories/frustrations about her if you still don't believe this one.
3. Dennis the Menace at age 50: This man is just... *shudder*. He is so off the wall and loves to hear himself talk at every opportunity. Which leads me to...
4. Oh God, no!: This man doesn't really have a nickname because this is the only phrase we can utter when he opens his mouth. He has to say something after EVERYTHING that is said. After another student makes a comment, after the prof says something, after somebody told a story exactly like his... doesn't matter because he HAS to comment or tell a story about EVERYTHING. We really need to buy some duct tape before the next class...

We have plenty of idiots in this program, not to mention the people not in this program who bug me.

In other news... I called BICHMSGC (these are the initials of his true full name) on my way to work this morning (would have been 5:30 am to him) because I was given permission to call him at any obscene hour because he'd just be happy to talk to me, but he had his phone turned off. That punk. I'll have to give an update after he freaks out and calls me back. (He's been waiting a phone call from me for a few months.)

OK, quick disclaimer then I'm off. I really am a nice person. Those who know me know this. Those who don't will have to take my word on it. Take the evidence of how badly BICHMSGC wanted to talk to me as proof if you want. You just have to understand how insane a 12 hour day of 3-hour-long classes with all of these people and coming home to this roommate can be. I've got lots I want to contemplate with you all, but I'll have to save the other topics for another day. Have a great night! Love you guys!

P.S. Keep them in your prayers.

-----------
Something I will never hear out of my mother's mouth: "Want me to take you to Tijuana to get drunk and laid?" LOL (This would actually be Loralai from Gilmore Girls to her daughter. Good stuff.)


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com