<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, March 07, 2004

Suckfest 2004 

So yesterday was an anniversary. Married couples with kids have more enjoyable anniversaries than this one. (By the way, I really would love to be upbeat on here, but lately life just hasn't been that fabulous. But on the upside, at least this should be the worst semester and it will get better from here.) Anyway... yeah, it sucked. We didn't get to see each other until about 7pm. At that point we watched a TV movie and decided we were hungry, so Mayhem ran for some fast food. Yay romantic dinner. He got back here around the time the movie was over, so he popped in Caddyshack II. Yay romantic movie. Then I went to sleep while he worked on a homework assignment on my computer. He woke me up just often enough to freak me out every time, and then when he had to leave. Yay freak outs and disrupted sleep. I don't know what happened to our plans. I don't know what's happened to us. Our relationship used to be the one good thing amid this crappy semester, but lately it's been sliding down a steep slope, too. I don't need a big expensive celebration, especially since we're both broke, but I did want something to make this day special. I mean it's half a decade for goodness sakes!!! *Sigh* well I have to study for 2 exams, but I'll hopefully be back later on with something more upbeat.

P.S. Keep them in your prayers.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com