<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 19, 2004

Can you hear me?? 

So I'm losing my voice big time tonight. I'm in a rush. I HAVE to get to bed asap. Major drama of course. What the hell does it mean to have your building be under a fire watch?! Maybe I need to take all my worldly possessions to work with me tomorrow just to make sure I still have them when I get home from work. Then, just as I walked into the kitchen, I saw super-cockroach crawling down my cabinets! EEEEEEEK!!! I ran into my room to get a shoe to kill it with all my might, but he saw me coming and ducked into oblivion. Damn him. So the complex will be getting a call from me tomorrow... of course. Hi, so ummm, what's a fire watch? And spray for bugs! Spray them all dead! Uggg. I need sleep. I needed to sleep an hour and a half ago. Of course like always this was supposed to be a day when I would get to bed early because I got out of class early and could get my to-do list knocked off and get some sleep. But then life happens. Go figure.

Oh yeah! I nearly had a heart attack again tonight as I tried to call J. The phone was picked up, I heard police and ambulance sirens, then it went dead. I tried calling back and it went straight to voicemail. Mild panic. First impulse was that he got a speeding ticket and was trying not to piss off the officer by taking a call during the ordeal. Then it processed that there was an ambulance siren too. Freaked out. Called his family. If he was headed to or in a hospital I sure needed to be there. His mom answered. She wasn't sure where he went but his brother said he had mentioned something about going out with L. Not sure, but they'd have him call when he got home. Ok. So now I don't know if they weren't contacted yet by the authorities or if something else was going on. Called my parents to ask what a fire watch was and discuss what will happen in the next year of my life. Mostly the next internship placement. More stress on top of the million things due in the last 2 weeks of class. (On the phone with mom when I discovered the roach.) After that call, I immediately called J back and he answered, surprised I was still up that late. I explained it and he said he felt really bad. He and L had gone to see the Whole 10 Yards and he didn't know he bumped the speaker button of the phone as he turned it off. The movie just happened to be in a scene with ambulance and police sirens. Profuse apologies and calming of nerves. Life went on as usual... but hoarser. Time for bed. Goodnight moon.

P.S. Keep them in your prayers.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com