<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, April 17, 2004

Here's the plan... 

Ok people, here's the plan. Anybody willing to help, leave your name and suggestions in the comments. I want to become Yellowcard's violinist. So... I will go to the Van's Warped Tour. I will seduce a security guard to get back stage. Once I'm back there, I will body check the current violinist out of place and will take over. They will love me and my take-charge attitude so much that I will permanently replace the former/current violinist. They will also give me the electric violin. I will continue the tour with them. Sweet. I see no flaws with this plan. Let me know if you wanna get in on this action. I might let you tour with me/us. K, now back to getting ready. It's a good hair day. Gettin sexy with it...

P.S. Keep them in your prayers.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com