<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 05, 2004

If you want a good laugh... 

I hope spreading this link around doesn't end the fun these people are having, but this was too funny not to share with you guys. Sorry it's a little long, but once you get past the first couple posts it gets funnier and funnier. The highlight to me, I think, is the random story some guy threw in about the "asshole numbers" he kept on speed dial. Man! (That's on page 6 if you just want to breeze over to it.) My sides hurt...

Oh. Updatage... I actually had a decent conversation with my roommate today. Made it a little harder to dislike her. I know some of the problems stem from both of us being so busy and her never having had a roommate before, but it's still hard. She moves out in about a month though, and hopefully they won't fill the room. That's the only slight downside of separate contracts. I also have to find a TV and possibly a DVD and/or VCR player since that was her one contribution to the apartment. If any of you happen to have an old TV I could have/use, let me know! I may get my own since I'll need to eventually, or I may decide to borrow for a little while longer. I should garage sale for one. Hmm.... OK, so onto other news. Another really close friend is going through bad times. I don't want to say because it hasn't been 100% confirmed yet, but she's having a health problem that will be very sad to deal with. On the upside, though, the other friend's older brother does not appear to have paralysis or brain damage, although he still has a long road to recovery. I also discovered that the night class I missed tonight (we have a 20 pg group paper so we skipped to work on it... I know, nerds) only had 5 people show up today! We probably are supposed to have 20-25 people in the class, and only 5 showed tonight. I wasn't one of them, so I hope I didn't just get totally screwed over! Eek. Oh well. I'll try not to miss it again, though! Ok, need to get to bed now, but I'll write more later. I feel scattered...

P.S. Keep them in your prayers.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com