<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 23, 2004

Just when you think it can't get any worse... 

A formal, public apology to anyone and everyone who is waiting to hear from me. But before I do that, let me just say I fuc%ing hate spam. HATE IT. This morning I found yet another mound of spam sh!t waiting in my nice new pristine formerly virginal permanent email account. Somebody signed me up for an offer, and those people sold my soul to the spam devil who has been emailing me sh!t about 10 times a day. So this morning I checked my email to find more spam, hit shift + delete to permanently delete it from Outlook Express and saw what email hell looks like. Somehow it deleted my entire fuc%ing inbox... the whole damn thing... instead of that one email. Sh!t. I'm fuc%ed. And I was getting up early this morning because I already had a billion things to do before 4:00 when I had to leave for a friend's house to madly write a group paper. So I'm 2 hours behind schedule and screwed every which way. I emailed the help desk to see if they by any chance saved the emails sent to me in the last 4 months, but I can't say I'm holding my breath on that.

So a plea for help. If anybody reading this is a computer guru and thinks he/she can recover these lost emails, please let me know. I'm desperate. If I know you, I will feed you. If I don't know you I'll figure something out. Just please restore my faith in the fabled stories of computer gods. And restore my sanity. You'd really be doing a favor to society. Thank you in advance.

Now the formal apology. If you were waiting to hear from me, you will have to wait patiently for another couple days. I definitely won't get to it today, and I won't be home all of tonight and tomorrow because I'll be at my friend's house. Sunday may or may not happen, depending on how much I can get done with what time I have left today. I promise you that I will get back to you (and if you were one of the emails that got deleted then I will get back to you if I remember or knew that you emailed). Mo, I keep promising that we'll get together. I'm so sorry, but we absolutely have to before you leave. Give me a call if it's getting close to that time to remind me if we haven't gotten together. Anyone who emailed the address I have for this site, I still have your emails. They aren't downloaded to OE. You're stuff is safe, just sitting in limbo until the next free moment. Please leave me something happy, encouraging, something so I don't have a break down.

P.S. Keep them in your prayers.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com