<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 11, 2004

Maybe so... 

maybe i had a great weekend. maybe my mom spoiled me with steak, ham, good wine, rich chocolate truffles, and yummy pancakes. maybe it felt so nice to be able to just be with my parents, brother and sister-in-law, and J as if we were all one family. maybe i got to talk to my grandma and get an update. maybe she's still recovering well. maybe i'm getting settled back in at the apartment. maybe i miss him already. maybe school is overwhelming. maybe i ran into 5 people from my past this weekend. maybe i got hit on from afar during the middle of church this morning. maybe he leaned over his grandmother to very enthusiastically tell his brother that he had just made eye contact with a hot chick and had to check her out after church. maybe he mouthed to me (and everyone sitting in the many rows between us) to wait for him after church so he could get my digits. maybe i gave them to him. maybe i'm taking a shower. maybe i'm lost in a generic sea of thoughts but they aren't clear enough to be written yet. maybe it's all of the above...

maybe you should leave a comment. maybe i should wish you a happy easter before it's too late.

P.S. Keep them in your prayers.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com