<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Maybes R Us... 

maybe that was my last creative "maybe" title. maybe i need more suggestions. maybe this one made me laugh. maybe i added more to the 100 things link. maybe i used to be a plain jane average kind of girl in school. maybe i have drastically changed since then. maybe i've always been this way and have just recently been recognized as intriguing. maybe it still surprises me a little when people notice. maybe i'm one of the few women who loves my body. maybe i used to keep a quote wall (with my roomie) of all the crazy things people said in undergrad. maybe i was usually one of the most outrageous. maybe i once pole danced with an unusually tall trophy. maybe two guys i never met before saw me and huffed it over to flirt with my roomie and me. maybe i now regret that there are pictures floating around. maybe i LOVE ferris bueller's day off. maybe i also love office space. maybe i'm convinced that the name of the apartment complex in office space is "morning wood." maybe i find it an honor to be the only girl who is allowed to join in on guy's night. maybe my financial aid stuff is all working out satisfactorily now (thank goodness!!!) maybe i'm slowing down and better call it a night. maybe i like comments. maybe i'm totally shameless about reminding people of that well-known fact.

P.S. Keep them in your prayers.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com