<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 09, 2004

A promise made is a promise kept... 

Isn't there some saying like that? Well whatever it is, I nearly forgot that I promised BICHMSGC that I would post excerpts of our recent delirious IM convo to slowly bring him into the blinding limelight of the blogging community. Or something like that. It was partly to give you all a good laugh, partly to embarrass him, partly to show him I have enough balls to really follow through, and just partly because I can. He told me I could do it (I'm not sure if he really thought I would or not), and even said I could post the SCARY BICHMSGC "jeebus" pic (as he dubbed it) of him with hair that badly needed to be cut and a beard that desperately needed to plummet to its death into a trash can. BICHMSGC is also a dentist-in-training in San Fran, so think how scared his patients must have been. If you know me well, then you know how ironic it is that I could ever think of a dentist as a friend with my phobia and all, but we have made an agreement. An integral part of making our friendship work is the agreement that he is never allowed to touch my mouth. But enough about that. This is just a teaser. You get the real thing tomorrow. That's right. I'm post dating it, punk. And I'm in a very strange "picante" mood right now. The kind that makes you laugh and gasp all at once. Did I really just say that?! Oh yeah, I did. And I sounded like I meant it too... even if I didn't. Check back tomorrow for a crazy conversation-du-jour.

P.S. Keep them in your prayers.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com