<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 09, 2004

Swimsuit season... 

So swimsuit season is coming soon, and I found a cute new suit a few weeks back when shopping with The Beer. It still isn't warm enough to swim, but I did find a pic of the suit so I could show it off early. It's by Guess?

That is what my new swimsuit looks like, except that the front of my top laces together just like on the bottom. And I fill out the bust and the butt better than the mannequin.

I LOVED my old suit, but it got worn enough that from a distance you couldn't tell for sure if I was wearing anything or not. It was pale yellow to start with, but only got lighter with the chlorine and salt water. This is what the old one looked like. It was an adorable little bitty Ralph Lauren string bikini. It will be missed.


Again, I filled out the top a little more than the model. I got it right before J and I went to the beach for Spring Break. A couple weeks later, he called and told me that the big Ralph Lauren ad for Sunglass Hut (where he worked at that time) for the summer season was the model wearing my swimsuit. Kinda funny... and kinda boring. Oh well. Anyway, just wanted to share the pics. Remember... BICHMSGC is making his first blogging appearance ever tomorrow morning! Check him out. And you need to let me know if the IM convos are interesting to you guys too, or not. It will determine his future blogging fate. And the fate of any of you other people who I talk with on IM (if you want any of it posted). Ok, going now!

-----------
Important notice: Do not be deceived!!! Any other vortexia you find while googling is not me.

P.S. Keep them in your prayers.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com