<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 22, 2004

To do list... 

Sorry this is another short one. This week has drained me. I'll be getting up in the morning to tackle the giganormous to do list, though, so I'll write something better then.

Oh, and a special THANKS to the fabulous people behind Haloscan, especially Jeevan. He offered special attention to an email I sent, made the appropriate corrections, and got everything fixed up and working again. You can't get that kind of service most places. Especially when it's a free service. Thank you Jeevan on behalf of all of us who us Haloscan and my comment section.

Oh, and thanks for the fun fortune cookie messages. Nobody was harmed in the process of creating these messages, despite the allegations that a person was held hostage in a fortune cookie plant. If this incident occurred, it was merely coincidental and was not masterminded by the woman behind the blog. Keep 'em coming if you want to post more! Ok, that's it for me tonight... check back mid morning for more!

P.S. Keep them in your prayers.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com