<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 09, 2004

Bizarro world... 

Weird. they just changed the blogger site on me, and it's throwing me for a loop. i'll have to get used to where everything is now. oh well, we all have to, and we're all smart people. no biggie.

so who wants an update on the lives of my neighbors in da ghetto? i knew you did. it's not about the girl anymore, apparently. it's about you and me... going toe to toe to settle this right now. right in front of my door, and then shoving into my front door and precariously close to going over my balcony. yes, that's right. always nice to have another dent added to the door from another fight. but at least i don't have a big ass dent on the hood of my car from one of them actually falling off the balcony. and of course i would feel bad that they fell two stories. let's just hope that everyone around me is moving out at the end of may. i'm stuck till august, but hopefully the crazy neighbors won't be too.

i spent an enjoyable weekend with the fam, and i think my mom had a good mother's day. we went to the fair trade event and to the meeting of a grassroots organization in which my parents are involved. we also discussed moving to canada where bush isn't playing around in hitler's old uniforms. oops! did i say that out loud?! sorry... where bush is taking too many liberties with what used to be our civil liberties and where he and his cabinet only apologize for getting caught, not for their actions. eesh. to you canadian readers, how is it up there? is the US corrupting that far north? i'd really consider moving if i could organize a mass exodus with some of my close friends. lemme know if you wanna come with. i still need to change the world. there is much work to be done. ok, i'm losing focus and i still have to find a lender. sadly, i was so desperate to avoid this hassle, that i actually cleaned out some of the old clutter that has accumulated through this semester. that makes me feel better, but doesn't secure my tuition for the summer session. erg, guess i better get to it. plans are still pretty up in the air for this week, but i'll probably be poolside at a friend's house where internet is not considered a necessity (oh the horrors!). translation: if i disappear, it's because i don't have interent access. i may find some every once in a while, though, so keep checking back! you know i can't go too terribly long without writing out my thoughts.

ok, congrats to the grads and to the mothers. hope both of your days were fantastic! love you guys! *muah!*

P.S. Keep them in your prayers.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com