<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Dreamin' of you... 

Just woke up for a very strange dream. in it, i was back in a high school style classroom, and we were all required to come up with a script for a skit to demonstrate some positive interaction or skill. one skit went, and i was acting like the class clown and cracking jokes with the people in my class. i was supposed to go next, and i was really pumped about how funny and good my skit would be, but then the bell rang. as we left, we had to enter a crowd of people leaving a choir concert, and i lost my group of friends in the crush. they had kind of gotten fed up with my antics, so it was hard to follow them. so i went down a different stairwell than them, and as i reached the entryway, one of the girls from the class called me over to the picnic table where she and a few other girls from the class were eating lunch. she complimented me on my personality and told me that in her religion i held a very positive characteristic called "disparting" or something like that. she said it was kind of like a strong charisma that helped draw others toward me and make them want to hang around me. i tried repeating the word so i could remember it, but every time i said disparting, she said i was saying it wrong. after trying several times, i just acted like i finally got it the last time, and said thank you and left. then as i crossed over to the other stairwell to meet my friends, i saw that they had turned into 6 year old choir girls. i just stared at them in bewilderment. then my alarm went off. how bizarre huh?! anyway, just figured i'd share.

P.S. Keep them in your prayers.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com