<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 13, 2004

The good things in life... 

Blogging. if you're a social person who loves to write, it's addictive. i have always liked sharing my thoughts, and writing out my ideas, so being able to combine the two is fantastic. but one thing... i know the wonderful people at blogger just revamped the entire site and still have a few kinks to work out, but i get a little anxious when i see the dreaded "Page cannot be displayed" every time i try to publish a post. not good.

Gummi worms. i told my friend i would get her some goodies for her trip, and she loves gummi bears and worms. so i got her some and a bag for myself. i forgot the goodness of gummi worms.

Internet. although i am not addicted to the internet, it is so convenient to be able to check emails, the news, etc any time of the day or night. you forget that when you don't have it for awhile.

Fru-fru coffees and yummy teas. they are so nice and relaxing... and delicious! yummmmm!

Friends. friends, friends, friends. And family, too, of course. i can't emphasize enough how important wonderful and amazing people are to me. i have so many incredible friends and relatives that just make me happy, make me laugh, make me think, make be stive for excellence, make me be a better person. i love them all!!!

ok, enough of the love-fest. i've gotta pack!

P.S. Keep them in your prayers.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com