<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 24, 2004

Guys aplenty... 

Ok, so funny story from this weekend. as i mentioned, i went apartment hunting with my mom this weekend. after i applied and paid a deposit to seal the deal on my new apartment, i decided to check out where exactly it was. i turned the corner and saw two guys pulling motorcycles out of their townhouse garage. my first thought... oh great, motorcycles in an apartment complex. you know how i feel about that (see #82). but they seemed young and i started wondering how they could afford the townhouse. my guess was either that a) they were younger than me and it was actually mommy and daddy's place or b) they were a little older than me and a successful gay couple (or male roommates who rode matching motorcycles... hey what do i know, i don't care either way). just then i found my apartment door and the nearest available parking for it. not much to see, so we turned back around and headed back to the car. i was still conscious of the bikes and heard them coming closer. i turned my head and saw that one was cutting really close to me. i was in flip flops and didn't want to lose a toe (did you see my cute toes?), so i squeezed closer to my mom (who didn't realize i was in a motorcycle's path). just then the guy passed by... turns out he was reaching out to grab my hand as he drove by and looked back at me with a huge grin because he had flustered me. anyway... i found it funny and pretty ballsy that he'd try that kind of thing while my mom was with me. anyway, just wanted to share.

i'm intrigued about guys willing to hit on me in front of my parents. i mean, why? i always thought that my parents' presence would be a signal that it wasn't a good time, or that guys would think that it would make a bad first impression on the parents. but what do i know... this isn't the first time a guy has hit on me right in front of my parents, so go figure. if you've got insight, fill me in. i'm curious.

P.S. Keep them in your prayers.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com