<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Maybe? could be... 

Maybe there's still more to tell. maybe i'm reading a book right now on the eastern view of consciousness. maybe the eastern view of the world intrigues me at the moment. maybe i thought it was a total load of crap that last night on 7th heaven a chick who supposedly opposes bush and the war is signing up to become military police... what, she opposes the war but wants to strip the prisoners naked and tie leashes around their necks? give me a break.

maybe it was hard for me to listen to a lot of people with the "my country, right or wrong" attitude this weekend. maybe one of them had a good heart behind what she proposed the US do, but was seriously misguided. maybe i'm looking back on it now and wondering why the hell i didn't counter her argument. maybe i was surprised to encounter people who still believed that every muslim person hated americans and wanted to obliterate us. maybe i'm glad to be away from that now.

maybe i got fun gifts this weekend during my travels. maybe i got a handmade bar of soap from the himalayas, an all natural soy candle, homemade tortillas, ready to go muffin mix, gas money, and a recipe for australian pot pies. maybe it felt like an early birthday with such generosity.

maybe i got picked up over the weekend. maybe it was during my roomietta's graduation party. maybe it gave me a laugh and a thrill. maybe this waiter was checking me out every time he walked past our party (serving the room next to ours) and had his friend follow us out of the restaurant, stop me, and tell me that the guy with blonde spiky hair wanted him to give me his digits. maybe that made me think i was a couple years too old for him.

maybe i'm restless yet lazy at the same time today and need to figure out what to do to solve this unrest. maybe i'll check back later...

P.S. Keep them in your prayers.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com