<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 24, 2004

Maybe i can't think of another creative title... 

maybe i delivered my letter to the manager of my apartment this morning. maybe i'm counting on the answer being that i don't have to move but i'm still afraid they could say i'm SOL. maybe my cell minutes don't start over until tomorrow and that's the only phone i have. maybe it's driving me nuts to know i can't talk to anyone. maybe it's also annoying that i can't even make a doctor's appointment until tomorrow. maybe it was so hard to see that one of my best friends called this morning and know that i needed to tell her all the stuff that's happened recently but that i couldn't pick up the damn phone. maybe i'm going to have to spend a good little part of this summer sorting through all kinds of crap that i have stored at home so i can take my old furniture to the new apartment. maybe my hopes of a good relaxing summer have all turned to crap since i have way too much to do. maybe this whole waiting game for the phone and apt complex is frustrating as hell for me. ok, maybe i need to work on a more upbeat post and get back to you guys...

P.S. Keep them in your prayers.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com