<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Maybe my body's growing old... 

Maybe my sleep cycle is all screwed up. maybe it's all starting to make me feel old, even though i'm not. maybe my body got used to having to go to bed early and wake up at 6. maybe now it's wondering what the hell i'm doing to it by acting like a college student on summer break. maybe i woke up at 6:15 this morning just like when i worked, and maybe i had to pee so bad that i had to get up. maybe that makes me feel old, too. maybe i was also so incredibly hungry that i wondered if i needed to drag my ass out of bed again to eat a bowl of cereal before trying to get back to sleep. maybe i decided to sleep it off and eat whenever i did finally get up for good. maybe all of this is disheartening for somebody who slept so soundly that nothing could wake her, who could sleep through hunger and full bladders and alarms, and slept despite caffeine. maybe i can will my body back to its former condition? maybe every grown up has contemplated that at some point in their lives. maybe i'm tired of this post now and will come back when i have something worthwhile to contribute. blah to me.

P.S. Keep them in your prayers.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com