<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Ode to Vortexia... 

"There once was a girl named smartie... she tried to steal my heartie... she lived in a trailer but I found a jailbaiter... smartie had to take second fiddle"

*Fiddle solo*
*Mouth harp solo*


This brilliant piece of work is by our favorite crazy and beloved IMer... BIC. Yes, he has resurfaced once again, and created this breathtaking song just for me. When asked about it he replied, "my lyrics are like my children." Truly.

As we continued to talk, he admitted to reading an article entitled "How to impress a woman in 60 seconds." He shared his newfound knowledge with me. The pointers are as follows:
1. Don't use some corny opening line as an icebreaker.
2. Try fighting that compulsion to stare at her chest.
3. Don't check out other women while talking to her.
4. Ask questions.
5. Compliment... but in moderation.
He said the first 3 were gold. I told him that his pitfalls would be 1, 2, 4, and 5, but mostly 1. His response? "People find my cornyness attractive." I had to tell him the truth. "Sweetheart? I think they're giving you pity laughs." He replied, "My therapist said that's all I can hope for." Awww, poor guy. lol. But he's always a good sport. For those of you who think I just blatantly exploit the guy, I do ask permission before posting. So there ya go, more of BIC's brilliance!

P.S. Keep them in your prayers.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com