<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 13, 2004

Stop 'n' go... 

That is a good nickname for my apartment right now. i just got home from spending most of the week with a friend just relaxing. we did a whole lotta nothing, read, watched movies, and tanned by the pool. i have a hot sizzling piece of ass now... literally... because my butt got burned. it's fine, though, thankfully. i'm only home briefly to unpack and repack for the weekend. i have a couple hours before i leave to hang with my friend mo before she goes to india. i might be staying at my parents' house since they live much closer to mo's mom's house, but who knows. then tomorrow morning i'm leaving to see all my college friends graduate. yay for my roomietta! i'm excited. not about the long drive, but it'll be great once i get there. i'll probably get home sometime on sunday or monday. who knows what will be going on next week. i need to pick up my new TV from my parents' house, get a bridesmaid dress, and i have to make a list of apartment complexes to look at. i only have one day in which i can go find a good and affordable apartment to move into in august, so i have to be efficient. i also have to take my car in for a ton of maintenance things. any of you happen to work for a VW dealer and be willing to comp me some work and/or labor? i'd really appreciate it!!!

want to know something exciting?! when i come back on sunday, my roommate will be gone! incredible. at times i thought this time would never come...

i feel as though this almost-month of relaxation and nothingness has very quickly become jam-packed. oh well... it's easier to get it done without the school/work burdens than with them. hope you all have a great weekend, and i'll be back pretty soon to give more updates.

P.S. Keep them in your prayers.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com