<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Vortexia vs. Punk Apartment Complex... 

ah yes, that landmark case that will go down in the history books. what was the verdict? how was it resolved? curious? you should be...

have a good feeling about it? you should...

I WON!!! yay!!!! i delivered my impassioned plea yesterday morning, and last night i discovered that the manager had left a note taped to my front door (didn't have the balls to face me i guess). he wrote to me that he had considered my request and that if i would give him a signed letter stating that i would move out 4 days early in exchange for not having to move with the consolidation, then i could stay. woohoo! so i typed that sucker out, signed it, and delivered it this morning. he put it in my file and that was that.

if you'll just indulge me in a little victory dance for a moment...
i woooooooooon, i wooooooooon, i won, i won, i woooooooooon! nah nah nah nah nah, i won, i won, i woooooooon!! wooooo!

P.S. Keep them in your prayers.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com