<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 24, 2004

I'm confused... 

so could somebody please explain to my why random people will pick fights with me on other blogs' comment boxes? i mean, am i really that easy to hate? or are they just so damn jealous that they can't help but take a couple jabs at me to make themselves feel better? i don't understand. i'm not the type to make enemies or have people publicly show how they despise me. any insight is welcome. just please don't hate on me.

there's something else i'm thinking about, but not sure what i want to write about it yet. i'm still mulling it over. maybe after the interview (or could be before i suppose). later!

P.S. Keep them in your prayers.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com