<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, July 17, 2004

And with that... 

after nearly clawing my eyes out trying to get that last post to work, i hearby declare that i HATE this new interface.  they are trying very hard to make blogging accessible to the people who don't know how to do things for themselves.  and they seem to know that those are the people who are most likely to want to change it all up in a rainbow of colors and fonts and sizes and do all kinds of dumb stuff to hide their ignorance.  and i realize that it's hypocritical of me to say that since i just colored my last entry, but there's a difference between doing it for the hell of it after learning how to do it all by myself, and doing it because that's all i can figure out what to do.  to those of us who have already figured out how to do things on our own, these changes are screwing us up.  it took me 40 minutes to figure out why that last damn post wouldn't work.  turns out that one of THEIR tags was lacking an end tag.  and they didn't even need the first one to begin with.  and they claim to allow you to post pictures, but they still weren't posting until i turned them into .txt files.  bastards.  i normally love them, but they pissed me off and i'm venting right now.  stop trying to make things "simpler" until you actually achieve it.  i don't need you guys making my life harder.  thanks.  and now, back to my real life.
 
P.S. Keep them in your prayers.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com