<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

It's only tuesday?! 

ok, my body is going berserk or however you spell that. i already mentioned that i've been sluggish in the mornings but wide awake at night. and then i got my days mixed up last week. now it's getting even worse. i woke up this morning thinking that it was wednesday and remembering that my mom would be out of town. then i fell asleep a little longer, and when i woke up i thought maybe it was my birthday. which is thursday. when i got up, i checked my email, and was surprised that i had an email from my mom. "so when are you leaving?" i thought to myself. she mentioned she was leaving tomorrow morning, so i looked long and hard at the calendar and realized that yesterday WAS monday, i had spent all day in class, and that would make today tuesday. i'm all screwed up.

another of my quirks... men in speedos, bikinis, or thongs creep me out. i prefer boxers waaaaaaaaay more than any other option. i think it goes back to the 80s when a lot of men wore shorts that were way too short for their own good. even though i was young, i knew that just wasn't right. men don't need to show off a lot of thigh to attract a woman because we don't go for that. i don't think i've ever heard a woman say "oh baby, check out his long sexy legs that go aaaaaaaaaall the way up! yeah baby!" i know it's more common in europe for men to wear the itty bitty bottoms, but i guess that's where i'm really an american girl. how did all of this come up, you might ask? because of this post by murphy. if you want to check out the guys on the second link and are equally creeped out by an abundance of male thongs, keep your eyes above the waist line. (and for those wondering, they don't creep me out because they outline the goods underneath.)

P.S. Keep them in your prayers.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com