<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

A little survey... 

should i get an IM name for the blog?  if i did would nice people talk to me nicely, or would creepy people talk to me about things i don't want to talk about with them?  or do i maybe already have a name and just haven't told anyone?  or am i just so exhausted that i'm talking about all kind of random crazy crap.  maybe i should just stick with email... i already don't get too much of that.  (hint: email me if you want.)

is there something that people want me to talk more about, or less about, or start talking about?  are there any questions you want answered?  although this is mostly for me, i still like having readers and input and ideas.  anyway, throw something my way...

P.S. Keep them in your prayers.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com